Populært i Mac App Store
Device: Mac OS
Price: $29.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Capto is a new screen recording and editing app suite that’s perfect for creating informative and compelling captures.
Instantly record a video of your screen or take a screenshot, edit it and share at the press of a button. The app has a broad range of image and video editing tools as well as an easily navigable folder-based organizer for your screen captures. You can also setup instant sharing to all popular platforms like YouTube, Dropbox, Tumblr, FTP/SFTP servers and more by signing into them just once inside Capto.
Your imagination combined with rich onscreen content can be effectively used for designing Professional Tutorials, Vlogs, Educational Lessons, Design Concepts and more.
Fullscreen and Region Recording |Audio Recording | Timed Recording
Record your entire screen or select portions in full HD at 60 FPS along with clear audio. Capto also has a video capture feature for your iOS device. You may also set up a timed recording that records for a predetermined amount of time.
Video Editing | Annotations
Capto’s powerful video editing suite gives you all the tools necessary to Cut, Join, Trim or Crop videos. In addition, you can add annotations to make your captured videos much more professional and detailed.
Fullscreen and Selection Capture | Webpage Capture
You have the choice of taking fullscreen image captures or select portions with Capto’s flexible screenshot options. For saving a webpage with one click, use your own supported browser or use Capto’s easy-to-use browser.
Image Editing | Annotations
Capto has a fully featured image editor to enhance and create informative images. Annotate, correct, or adjust the properties of your captured screenshot and make them stand out.
Smart Collection Folder | File information
Capto comes with an easy file manager for easy storage and retrieval of screen captures and recordings. Every screenshot and video you take is sorted into smartly labeled folders that can also be customized.
Online Platform Sharing | Server Sharing
Instantly share or upload screenshots and screen recordings to your favorite services like Facebook, Tumblr, Dropbox, Evernote, YouTube and more directly with a single click. Capto also supports FTP/SFTP server uploads.
Please follow Capto on social media for news, updates and tips.
Twitter - @CaptoForMac
Facebook - CaptoForMac
Capto – Screen Recording, Screen Captures, and Editing
Device: Mac OS
Price: $49.99, Version: 1.0.2 (iTunes)
Earth has changed.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered.
Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
Important information regarding XCOM 2:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 32.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel Iris 5100, Intel HD5000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD4000, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 1xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the XCOM 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/xcom2
©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof © 2002-2016 by Nvidia® Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. © 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Device: Mac OS
Price: $29.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Apply professional photo presets created and used by the world’s best modern day photographers.
Priime's key features:
- Featuring over 100 photo styles: Apply professional-grade photo styles (also known as presets or filters), which are created in collaboration with the world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles. All styles are already bundled with the app purchase!
- Full pixel resolution / max quality photo saving
- Standalone: Works without requiring any other programs to add a style to one or many photos all at once.
- Photos.app: Elegant integration into the Photos.app’s editing flow, saving back non-destructive max resolution photos. Happily works with iCloud as well.
- Lightroom: Total integration with Lightroom photo catalogs. Edit any type of supported photo using your existing catalog, straight from Lightroom. Priime isn't simply a preset, but a whole new powerful tool that integrates into the flow of Lightroom as an external editor, while maintaining the organization of your Lightroom catalog.
- Batch editing: To create a consistent style across your photos, editing multiple photos in a batch is available to quickly apply styles to any number of different photos all at once, whether as a standalone app or by selecting multiple photos within a Lightroom catalog and using Priime as an integrated external editor.
- Big picture workflow: The explore feature of the app allows you to preview your photo as a grid, already pre-edited with all the styles. This new workflow allows you to easily select the look you want, without having to tap through every single option.
Supported photo formats:
ARW - Sony
CRW - Canon
CR2 - Canon
NEF - Nikon RAW
ORF - Olympus RAW
RAF - Fuji RAW
MRW - Minolta RAW
DCR - Kodak RAW
DNG - Adobe / Leica RAW
RW2 - Lumix RAW
MOS, KDC, FPX/FPIX, EXR, PSD, QTI/QTIF, HDR, SGI, SRF, TARGA/TGA, CUR, XBM, PTNG, PNT, MAC, and more
Device: Mac OS
Price: $24.99, Version: 3.0 (iTunes)
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to start!
New in TaskPaper 3
• All new app
• More powerful searches
• Flexible and unique folding interface
• More powerful text editor and outliner
• Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
• Relative date and time based searches
• LESS/CSS powered themes
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
• Text editor speed with outliner power
• Lists within lists within lists…
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
• Drag and drop to organize your list
• Fully scriptable and themable
• Getting things done since 2006
TaskPaper 3 – Plain text to-do lists
Device: Mac OS
Price: $4.99, Version: 3.0 (iTunes)
GIF Brewery 3 is a video to GIF creator on Mac OS X. GIF Brewery 3 lets you convert clips from your video files to GIFs. Let GIF Brewery do all the hard work for you!
* Convert clips from your videos into GIFs.
* Can record your screen, web cam, or iOS 8+ devices and opens them ready to be converted to a GIF.
* Resize and crop the video for your GIF.
* Add multiple captions or overlay images to the GIF.
* Create GIFs with your desired FPS or manually set the frame count and frame delay.
* Apply image filters like Color Correction or famous photo filters like Transfer and Noir.
* Save settings for later edits.
* Supports Mac OS X 10.11+.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not alter the original file.
* GIF Brewery 3 only opens video files.
* GIF Brewery 3 can only open and create clips from movies that Quicktime can open and play. Apple provides information at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3775. If Quicktime attempts to convert the file, you'll need to convert it before opening it in GIF Brewery 3.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not support Quicktime components, such as Perian.
* Generally speaking, GIF Brewery 3 only supports *.mp4, *.m4v, *.qt, *.mov, *.mpg, *.3gp, and *.m2v files.
* Handbrake is a very good video transcoder for converting files to *.mp4, which are usable in GIF Brewery 3.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not support any DRM-protected files.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not create GIFs from series of images.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not open *.gif files. It creates them from other supported video file formats.
If you are having an issue with any of the codecs listed above, please contact us! Note: If you experience any crashes whatsoever please contact Hello, Resolven at email@example.com. We are unable to diagnose the issue without direct help from impacted users.
Praise for GIF Brewery 3:
* 9to5Mac: "GIF Brewery 3 brings a polished animated GIF-creating experience to the Mac"
Praise for previous GIF Brewery releases:
* MacWorld: 4/5, "GIF Brewery makes it a snap to convert video files into animated GIFs."
* Mac.AppStorm: 9/10, "A great app to create your own customizable animated GIFs."
* The Verge mention: "For OS X, we’ve been having fun with GIF Brewery ... It’s simple, intuitive"
* Buzzfeed article: "... impress your friends and win the hearts of many with your GIF-making prowess!"
GIF Brewery 3 - Video to GIF Creator
Device: Mac OS
Price: $39.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Everyone's a student
A student of Spanish
A student of Physics
A student of Medicine, Law
A student of Art
A student of Nature
of People and Places
A student of Comedy, of Theatre
A student of Flight
A student of Love
A student of Life
Everyone's a student
STUDIES. THE APP FOR STUDENTS.
Some things in life just have to be memorized. Facts, formulas, words, pictures, dates, procedures, even names and faces. Everything you do includes information that needs to reside in your head. Studies can help with that. (Note: Studies was formerly called Mental Case.)
Studies is a study card app for the serious student. It's a tool to extend your knowledge, and it doesn't matter what it is you want to learn — medicine, law, history, driving, fine art, music, martial arts — from simple day-to-day tidbits, to knowledge of life changing importance. Studies is an app to help you achieve your learning goals.
– Rich media study notes (flashcards), with formatted text, images, audio and video
– Study notes with as many sides as you wish
– Immersive study sessions
– Sync all or part of your library via iCloud
– Study scheduling for long-term learning or exam cram
– Multiple choice quizzes
– Export to share your notes
– Migrate data from Mental Case app
STUDIES FOR iOS?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the beta program.
We love to get feedback about Studies, and answer any questions you may have.
Please send email to email@example.com, or visit mentalfaculty.tenderapp.com
Device: Mac OS
Price: $29.99, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)
**New Release Sale—25% off for a Limited Time!**
Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
With Day One 2.0, we're proud to provide Day One Sync — a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.
PLEASE NOTE: iCloud and Dropbox syncing *are not* supported in Day One 2.0. If using iCloud or Dropbox syncing is essential to you, use Day One Classic.
For more information, see: dayoneapp.com/faq2
“Day One, our favorite way to journal with your Apple devices, just got a huge update. Rebuilt from the ground up, the plethora of features that made Day One so great are still present.” — The Sweet Setup
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture support
“It's hard to make the best even better, but the sequel to Day One lives up to expectations—and then some.” — App Store Editor's Choice
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keys
“The new Day One has a slicker design, a much bigger emphasis on photos, and a handful of new ways to filter your journal to see entries from a certain place or time or from a specific topic.” — Wired Magazine
Day One 2.0: dayoneapp.com/faq2
Day One Sync: dayoneapp.com/sync-faq
For technical assistance or other inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day One 2 Journal + Notes
Device: Mac OS
Price: $24.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Chaos Control was created to help you manage your goals and desired outcomes in both your business and personal life.
People don't usually achieve impressive results simply by being good at task management. It's the ability to set legitimate goals that makes the difference. Just write down your desired outcomes to make them real. This simple technique helps you to prioritize your goals before acting on them.
Chaos Control is a task manager based on the best ideas of GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology created by David Allen. Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is a perfect tool to manage your goals, juggle your priorities, and organize your tasks to get things done. And the best part is, you can handle both heavyweight project planning and simple daily routine like shopping list management in one flexible app. Also, Chaos Control is available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) MANAGE YOUR PROJECTS
Project is a goal combined with a set of tasks you need to complete in order to achieve it. Create as many projects as you like to write down all the desired outcomes you have
2) ORGANIZE YOUR GOALS
Create unlimited number of projects and group them by category using Folders
3) USE GTD CONTEXTS
Organize tasks from different projects using flexible context lists. If you are familiar with GTD you would just love this feature
4) PLAN YOUR DAY
Set due dates for tasks and make plans for any particular day
5) USE CHAOS BOX
Put all the incoming tasks, notes and ideas into Chaos Box in order to process them later. It works similar to GTD inbox, but you can use it as a simple to-do list
6) SYNC YOUR DATA
Chaos Control works on both desktop and mobile devices. Setup an account and sync your projects across all of your devices
This app is designed with creative people in mind. Designers, writers, developers, startup founders, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD with the convenient interface to help you with:
■ personal goal setting
■ task management
■ time management
■ planning your business and personal activities
■ building your routine
■ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
■ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
■ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
■ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts supplemented with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
■ Recurring tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
■ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
■ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
■ Fast and smart search
Have a productive day!
Chaos Control: GTD organizer | To-Do List
Device: Mac OS
Price: $3.99, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)
••• Today Only – 60% Off (Mac & iOS versions) •••
Outlines are interactive and highly customizable notes that organize your plans, projects, and ideas in a clear way. Cloud Outliner enables you to create and share outlines between your Mac, iOS devices, and Evernote account. Got a sudden flash of insight? Don't risk forgetting it – just enter it right away on whatever device is closest, and see your changes synchronized with all your devices at once.
This tool is not yet another notebook app or sticky notes organizer for mobile devices. Not even a little! Thanks to tight integration with Evernote and iCloud, extensive import and export functionality, rich-text editor, and a truly intuitive user interface, the solution will become your reliable assistant both at work and at home. You can seamlessly synchronize your records with Evernote and iCloud, share your data in different ways (PDF, OPML, HTML, plain text, emails, and even paper copies), and format your notes in the built-in powerful editor. All your thoughts, ideas, ongoing tasks, and even arbitrary memos will be kept safe and available close at hand. You can simply focus on the things that really matter – and the Cloud Outliner will cover everything else. Install Cloud Outliner to reduce complexity and easily align your daily routines!
Data management and protection:
•Flexible multi-tier document manager
•Highly visible color stickers to mark important records
•Customizable document templates
•Duplicate document operation
•Back and Forward navigation buttons
Rich-text outline editor:
•Drag and Drop functionality for sorting and reordering rows
•Multi-selection feature to reorder rows, change indentation, or delete them all at once
•Optional checkboxes that facilitate selection
•Optional automatic numbering (3 styles)
•Adding notes to data and list items
•Customizable text size, color, and style
•Highlighting important rows using different text colors and styles
•View completed tasks
•Collapse/expand functionality for all items
•Filters for displaying only checked or only unchecked items
•Cut/copy/paste data to outlines or even external apps (Notes, Mail, Safari, etc.)
•Automatic highlighting of links and phone numbers
Sharing of outlines:
•Export of outlines to PDF and HTML
•Import and export of OPML files
•Share outlines to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reminders, Notes, Email, Messages
•Also available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
•Sync outlines across all your devices with iCloud
•Sync outlines with Evernote
•Light and Dark themes
•Search by outline name or an arbitrary text
•Thanks to the autosaving, you don’t need to save documents anymore
Cloud Outliner 2 Pro: Outline your ideas to align your life