Populært i Mac App Store
Device: Mac OS
Price: $4.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
Interact Scratchpad is a tool to easily and quickly create rich, complete contact records from plain text. Copy text from email signatures, web pages, or any document, and let the Interact Scratchpad turn it into a contact for you!
Interact sits in your menu bar, or is available in the "Share" contextual (right-click) menu on text selections. Simply type or paste in text snippets of contact information, and Interact will parse it in complete contact records.
Interact automatically recognizes many common contact values, including names, email, addresses, phone numbers, company names. Insert simple tags to mark additional values. Recognized values appear in bold.
Interact works with your system contacts account, so no configuration is required.
Once text is entered, the resulting information, you can:
* Preview the resulting contact card.
* Create a new contact with the information.
* Add the values to an existing contact record.
* Export a vCard format version (without the need to add it to your Contacts).
#### Common Uses ####
* Select text in a web page or email signature, paste it in to Interact and get a complete contact!
* Easily create multiple contacts with similar information by alter just the different values.
* Create and share importable vCard files with select information, without the need to add records to your Contact list.
See the Interact Scratchpad in action at our website: http://agiletortoise.com/interact/mac
#### iPhone and iPad ####
The Interact Scratchpad is also available as part of Interact, a full-featured Contacts app, on iPhone and iPad.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @interact_app on Twitter, like Interact on Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
Interact Scratchpad - Convert Text to Contacts!
Device: Mac OS
Price: $39.99, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)
* Please check system requirements before purchasing. *
You wake up, alone, on a strange island full of puzzles that will challenge and surprise you.
You don't remember who you are, and you don't remember how you got here, but there's one thing you can do: explore the island in hope of discovering clues, regaining your memory, and somehow finding your way home.
The Witness is a single-player game in an open world with dozens of locations to explore and over 500 puzzles. This game respects you as an intelligent player and it treats your time as precious. There's no filler; each of those puzzles brings its own new idea into the mix. So, this is a game full of ideas.
* OS: OSX 10.11.6 or later
* Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 1.8 GHz
* Memory: 4 GB RAM
* Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
* Storage: 5 GB available space
The Witness requires Metal for rendering. Metal is a graphics technology from Apple that allows faster and more fluid graphics. A list of Mac computers that support Metal is available here:
For the best graphics quality and performance make sure to install the latest OS updates.
Device: Mac OS
Price: $19.99, Version: 1.0.6 (iTunes)
Firewatch is a single-player first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness.
(NOTE: Firewatch is a video game about adults having adult conversations about adult things. If you plan on playing with a younger gamer, that might be good to know going in.)
(GRAPHICS NOTE: dedicated graphics are required for a smooth experience. Mac Pros, 5K iMacs, and 15" MacBook Pros 2014 or newer, are recommended.)
The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor Delilah is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
• A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
• A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships.
• An edge-of-your-seat mystery.
• Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill.
• Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
• A spectacular wilderness environment by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
• A thrilling story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory)
• A stirring original soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home)
• Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
• Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
• Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II), Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9), and Paolo Surricchio (Deadpool, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare)
Device: Mac OS
Price: $9.99, Version: 2.0 (iTunes)
If copy & paste is a part of your workflow, Pastebot is an indispensible tool to improve your productivity. Quickly recall clippings that you have copied before and apply powerful text filters to format before pasting. You can even queue up multiple copies to paste in sequence. Pastebot is always running and only a keyboard shortcut away to command copy & paste.
Pastebot saves everything you copy so that you can quickly recall them in the future. Save and organize frequently-used clippings into custom pasteboards and create keyboard shortcuts to access pasteboards and paste specific clippings.
Build powerful filters with a live preview and apply them as you paste. Create keyboard shortcuts to quickly paste using your filters and export your filters to share with other Pastebot users.
Quick Paste Menu:
Pastebot is there when you need it and invisible when you don’t. Quickly access your clippings from any app and search, preview, or filter clippings before pasting. You can even set the order of clippings to paste in sequence.
With iCloud enabled, your main clipboard, custom pasteboards and filters sync across all of your computers running Pastebot. Your clipboard and filters will be on every mac you work on.
Create custom pasteboard groups to organize important clippings you want to save and re-use. Assign keyboard shortcuts to clippings you use most often.
Works with Universal Clipboard:
macOS Sierra’s Universal Clipboard works alongside Pastebot. Copy a clipping in Pastebot and paste it on your iOS device via Universal Clipboard.
Full Screen Support:
Pastebot works in full-screen and split-screen mode. Running in split-screen mode allows you to use Pastebot as a scratch pad.
Choose from various quick paste window styles to suit your preferences, always paste in plain text, enable release-to-paste and more.
There are apps you copy from that you never want stored in Pastebot. Just add that application to the blacklist and Pastebot will ignore it.
Find a clipping quickly with Pastebot’s powerful search capabilities. Search based on content or metadata. You can search by application, date, data type and more.
Pastebot features many keyboard shortcuts to satisfy any copy & paste maestro. Paste the previous item on the clipboard or paste the current clipping while applying the last used filter.