Overføre avtaler fra outlook til entourage

Diskusjon rundt det å "switche" fra PC til Mac.

Overføre avtaler fra outlook til entourage

Innleggav Oremo » tor 22.01.2009 12:22

Er det mulig å overføre alle avtaler fra outlook til entourage?
medlem i 184 måneder

Re: Overføre avtaler fra outlook til entourage

Innleggav Kruse » fre 23.01.2009 0:33

Entourage: Huff. Brukte Outlook i mange år og så Entoruage. Sluttet fort med det fordi det er utrolig tungkjørt og unødvendig avansert. Hvis du likevel vil bruke Entoruage kan du prøve denne oppskriften (at det skal være så vanskelig å konvertere mellom to MS-produkter, særlig at Outlook pst-fila ikke snakker med noen andre tilsvarende løsinger, er bare helt utrolig. Det er ikke rart at man velger Mac):

"First of all I made a CSV copy of Outlook Calendar and copied it to my Mac as a CSV document. That worked fine by copying it to my external drive and making the transfer that way. The CSV file is one file.

I then tried to import it into Entourage Mac iCal and it failed. Entourage and iCal integrate and will not permit the importation of a CSV file format.

I read all kinds of Internet articles on the subject but most concluded it could not be done. All of the Mac web sites and discussion groups came to that conclusion. But I read an obscure article which said that Yahoo calendars could be imported by Entourage. I then registered in Google as a user, loaded their Calendar and went through their import process. It said it should work, but the file would not load into the Yahoo Calendar. I tried it about three times, the last time after I changed the GMT to Toronto GMT+5. No workee.

Well, I thought there may be other Internet calendars out there, so I Googled on that topic. I found that Google has an Internet Calendar which I loaded. I went to the left hand side and saw “Other Calendars”, pressed the down arrow opposite “Add”, selected “Import Calendar”, followed the directions, loaded the CSV file form Outlook and shazam, my whole Outlook Calendar loaded.

After Google Calendar was completed with all of my transactions back to 2005 (the date I arbitrarily set as the start date for my CSV file) I went to “My Calendars” on the full Calendar page, selected “Settings” which brought me to the “Export My Calendars” button (which said “Download a zipped file containing each of your calendars in .ics format”). I followed the process and it downloaded the complete Calendar in one very easy short step to Entourage Calendar. My Entourage Calendar is now completely up to date."
medlem i 195 måneder

Re: Overføre avtaler fra outlook til entourage

Innleggav Nalle Toffus » fre 23.01.2009 0:58

Hei!

Jeg førte over alle avtaler fra min gamle pc til telefonen min (Sony Ericsson P1).
Deretter synkroniserte jeg telefonen med Entourage.
Funket knirkefritt. Tok bare et par minutter

Nalle Toffus

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 210 måneder

Returner til PC til Mac

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]