Problemer med Mail

Diskusjon rundt Mac OS

Problemer med Mail

Innleggav highasacite » lør 24.10.2015 9:32

Har problemer med og slette mail. Får følgende beskjed "Det oppsto en feil under flytting av meldinger til postkassen «(null)»." Skjedde etter oppgradering. Forslag?
medlem i 102 måneder

Re: Problemer med Mail

Innleggav Morse » tor 29.10.2015 2:29

Har du prøvd Postkasse > Gjenoppbygg? Se også denne: "If you’ve been having Mail problems, there are multiple ways to fix it, depending on what’s wrong. If Mail is refusing to fetch any new emails for example, try rebuilding your mailbox after you’ve made a back-up. If Mail has seemingly got stuck in an “optimizing your Mail database” loop, the best option would also be to create an offline back-up of your emails before deleting and re-adding that account to the Mail app.

If Mail keeps freezing when you try to launch it, turn off the Wi-Fi and make sure you’re disconnected from the Internet. Open the Mail app, and go to Mail -> Preferences -> Account. Disable each one of your accounts individually before closing down the Mail app and turning the Internet back on. Open Mail back up and then re-enable each Mail account one-by-one, allowing them to download their inboxes completely before enabling the next one." (hentet fra http://www.idigitaltimes.com/os-x-el-ca ... ues-482463)

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 163 måneder

Returner til Mac OS

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]