Filmsitater

Filmanbefalinger. Sett en bra film?

Innleggav releazme » ons 21.06.2006 20:24

En fantastisk film ja, sammen med the big lebowsky er det den morsomste filmen jeg vet om!
medlem i 233 måneder

Innleggav Fantomas » ons 21.06.2006 20:26

"drinking margaritas, banging senoritas - fuck that shit man, I wanna be a bullfighter!"

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 238 måneder

Innleggav Blomvik » ons 21.06.2006 20:34

"You want the truth? You cant't handle the truth!"
medlem i 228 måneder

Innleggav WZot » ons 21.06.2006 20:49

Back to the future

Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Dr. Emmett Brown: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?

og selvfølgelig:
Younger Dr. Emmett Brown: [running out of the room] 1.21 jigawatts? 1.21 jigawatts? Great Scott!
Marty McFly: [following] What the hell is a jigawatt?

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 232 måneder

Innleggav BM » tir 11.07.2006 21:51

Kule filmsitater? Enkleste plassen å lete er i noir-sjangeren:

Chinatown (Polanski, 74 hvis eg huske rett):

Man with Knife: You're a very nosy fellow, kitty cat. Huh? You know what happens to nosy fellows? Huh? No? Wanna guess? Huh? No? Okay. They lose their noses.

Loach: What happened to your nose, Gittes? Somebody slammed a bedroom window on it?
Jake Gittes: Nope. Your wife got excited. She crossed her legs a little too quick. You understand what I mean, pal?

[an anonymous caller has telephoned Gittes]
Ida Sessions: Are you alone?
Jake Gittes: Isn't everybody?

The Maltese Falcon (John Houston, 1941):
Brigid O'Shaughnessy: I haven't lived a good life. I've been bad, worse than you could know.
Sam Spade: You know, that's good, because if you actually were as innocent as you pretend to be, we'd never get anywhere.

Sam Spade: When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it.

Kasper Gutman: The best goodbyes are short. Adieu.

Double Indemnity (Billy Wilder, 1944)

Barton Keyes: I picked you for the job, not because I think you're so darn smart, but because I thought you were a shade less dumb than the rest of the outfit. Guess I was wrong. You're not smarter, Walter... you're just a little taller.
medlem i 213 måneder

Innleggav tellex » tir 11.07.2006 22:22

Mange bra filmsitater her ja! Men kan ikke skjønne at ingen har kommet med noen sitater fra Austin Powers enda!(Så vidt jeg kan se ivertfall)

"Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?
og
Foxxy Cleopatra "You have the right to remain sexy, sugar!"
og for å ikke glemme kremsitatet fra Goldmember
"Dr. Evil, you look very toit. Yesh, toit like a toiger. Yesh, yesh, yesh"

okay, her kommer siste fra Austin Powers, det er jo bare så mange bra å velge mellom. hehe
Goldmember "A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you."

hoho o_O

Off, tror jeg snart husker hele filme utenat. Ikke bra... :-!

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 230 måneder

Innleggav kulvik » tir 11.07.2006 22:43

Har et som ikke akkurat kommer fra en film, men som kommer fra UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship):

"If I do this, he might kick me back. So I break his arm." <- lol
medlem i 215 måneder

Innleggav vegardtveito » lør 22.07.2006 14:18

tellex: Selfølgelig må du kunne hele Austin Powers Goldmember utenatt! Det er jo verden morsomste film!

"Nice to mole you.. Uhm, Nice to meet you're mole. I said mole. Moley-moley-moley!!!".
Må sees.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 227 måneder

Innleggav Otsego » lør 22.07.2006 15:00

Fra Bad Boys: Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 238 måneder

Innleggav jzono1 » lør 22.07.2006 15:28

Den britiske leiemorderen i Survive Style 5+:
What's your function in life?

Genial film, anbefales! :-D

Denne er fra "He Died with a Felafel in His Hand":

Sam: There's all these words for a woman who doesn't want to have sex: frigid, uptight, cold, icy. But can you like even think of one word for a man that doesn't want to have sex?
Danny: Dead?

Edit: leif was here.
medlem i 222 måneder

Innleggav thorandre » lør 22.07.2006 23:30

Pete: You miserable little snake! You stole from my kin!
Ulysses Everett McGill: Who was fixin' to betray us.
Pete: You didn't know that at the time.
Ulysses Everett McGill: So I borrowed it until I did know.
Pete: That don't make no sense!
Ulysses Everett McGill: Pete, it's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?

"Vogon poetry is the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal hemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off."
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
medlem i 214 måneder

Innleggav freddjoh » lør 22.07.2006 23:42

Al Bundy - Women! You can't live with them. The End!

Eller Austin Powers - There you are!
Annen fyr - Do I know you?
Austin - No, but that's where you are!
    Moderert av Otsego
    Årsak: Dobbelpost

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 225 måneder

Innleggav Kirkeby » søn 23.07.2006 0:06

Så nettop Pirates of the caribbean og denne kommentaren var genial!

Elizabeth kommer gående iført mannlige klær...
Jack (Sparrow): you don't suit those chlotes. It should be a dress or nothing...
... I happend to have "nothing" in my cabbin, would you like to join me?

(ikkje heilt ordrett, men du tar poenget)

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 217 måneder

Innleggav Marv » søn 23.07.2006 0:21

Jack Sparrow skrev:You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing. I happen to have no dress in my cabin.
:) Samme betydning, den er genial! Beundrer husken din med tanke på at du faktisk ikke slo det opp.
Mirror Ash (Evil Dead 2) skrev:I don't think so. We just cut up our girlfriend with a chainsaw. Does that sound "fine"?
Ash ("Army of Darkness) skrev:Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?
Ash ("Army of Darkness) skrev:Groovy.
Ash ("Army of Darkness) skrev:[to the Witch] Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!
medlem i 215 måneder

Innleggav hansi » søn 23.07.2006 2:24

Marv: hørt at de to amerikanske kjedene Kmart og Sears skal slås sammen?

hehe.. konge film
-But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private?
-Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 240 måneder

ForrigeNeste

Returner til Film

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]