DVD problem

DVD problem

Innleggav Gitman » lør 07.02.2015 21:22

Når jeg skal spille av DVD får jeg meldingen "A valid DVD drive could not be found (-70012)" Jeg har superdriven i en egen USB boks etter jeg satte inn SSD og flyttet hoveddisken dit drevet var. Noen som har gode råd?
Fungerer helt find med CD og iTunes.
Jeg har en Mackbook Pro 13" tidlig 2011 2.7Ghz i7

LØST.
innstillingene må ha blitt forandret etter oppdatering til Yosemite.
Om andre skulle oppleve det samme:

Apple's DVD-Player app and iDVD are by default linked with the internal Superdrive. That's why you get the -70012 error.

In order to use the Superdrive externally using Apple software it is necessary to tell your Mac that the drive is not internal anymore.
Download a hex editor like the free software 0xED by Suavetech. Navigate with your Finder to the following file on you main hard drive: /System/Library/Frameworks/DVDPlayback.framework/Versions/A/DVDPlayback

For safety reasons it would be advisable to copy the file DVDPlayback to a backup folder.
Now open the file with 0xED. Press cmd+F to open a search window. Enter "Internal" without the " in the search field and "External" in the replace field and click on replace all. Afterwards there should be a little info saying that 4 changes have been made.

Now go to File -> Save as and save the file to your desktop. Close 0xED and move the edited file back to the initial folder (/System/Library/Frameworks/DVDPlayback.framework/Versions/A/)
You will be prompted to enter your system password. Now plug your Superdrive into the USB port (if not already plugged in). It should now be successfully initialized and ready for use with all your applications.
medlem i 230 måneder

Re: DVD problem

Innleggav Nikolay » man 11.05.2015 17:33

svarer på denne for å få den bort fra ubesvarte-listen da den er løst.

Brukerens avatar
medlem i 122 måneder

Returner til Programvare

Hvem er i Forumene

Registrerte brukere: Google [Bot]